• Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s stark warning to Australians & the Western world
• Jewish-American conservative commentator Ben Shapiro demolishes his critics at the UK's super-woke Oxford University
• Jordan Peterson launches ARC, his classical-liberal counter-forum to the socialist-globalist WEF
• Australia foolishly apes German's failed energy policies
• And Damian's call for Aussies to reject big government and corporations and support small government and business instead
• Inflation in Australia has two clear causes and it’s time we woke up to the facts
• The tantrum from radical left-wing ‘indigenous’ leaders takes a new, even worse, turn
• The horrors of war hit home as commentators debate the morality of Israel’s response to Hamas’ terrorism
Australia rejects the ‘terrible idea” that was The Voice to Parliament and the Yes side has thrown a tantrum, blaming everyone but themselves. As predicted, the Australian left’s next plan is to push through with alternatives to The Voice at a state level and new misinformation/disinformation la...
NO could still lose, but only if complacency sets in and people don't bother voting or last minute big-spending by the elite YES camp has an effect. Polling has NO ahead two-to-one. Even Indigenous Aussies are much more split on what good a Voice to Parliament will really do.