Australians for Constitutional Monarchy: 24th National Conference
ACM, the nation’s only organisation with living experience of winning a referendum– and that by a landslide – asks two crucial questions:
What changes should NOT we made to our constitution?
And what changes should be made?
1. Welcome by Hon John Ruddick MLC
2. Report on proposed constitutional changes
3. Exclusive interview: 25th Prime Minister Hon John Howard OM AC
4. Exclusive interview: 28th Prime Minister Hon Tony Abbott AC
5. Address: Alan Jones AO
6. Expert Panel discussions, reports